So after finishing all three sets of puppet theatres and finger puppets, I'm at the interesting stage of not knowing what to work on next.
- Fixing a possibly ruined lotus painting
- Doing a dia los muerte painting for my pottery teacher
- Trying my hand at sewing a garment - possibly a kimono-style top
- Blossom box type thing inspired by futuregirl's post
- Shrine art piece
- Felt flower garland to prettify my home
I'm a to-do list kind of girl, so being without a project decided upon is dumbfounding. I had decided to finish more on-going projects rather than starting fresh. The only two started projects on the list are the lotus painting and the flower garland. But they need some percolating I think. I may be leaning toward the cool blossom box idea.