Monday, February 25, 2008

In between projects

So after finishing all three sets of puppet theatres and finger puppets, I'm at the interesting stage of not knowing what to work on next.

My options:
- Fixing a possibly ruined lotus painting
- Doing a dia los muerte painting for my pottery teacher
- Trying my hand at sewing a garment - possibly a kimono-style top
- Blossom box type thing inspired by futuregirl's post
- Shrine art piece
- Felt flower garland to prettify my home

I'm a to-do list kind of girl, so being without a project decided upon is dumbfounding. I had decided to finish more on-going projects rather than starting fresh. The only two started projects on the list are the lotus painting and the flower garland. But they need some percolating I think. I may be leaning toward the cool blossom box idea.

No comments: