Sunday, November 30, 2008
Cause taking pictures of paintings is hard. But this was my creation for the week before Thanksgiving. The week of the holiday, an awful cold, family obligations, and busyness, kept me from creating anything.
I'm really fond of this lil guy though. Not sure if he'd be a good addition to my etsy shop though, but I'm pondering it.
- Bake up a storm and distribute to everyone.
- Sew something, anything.
- Create (at least) four new items.
- Participate in my etsy team's giveaway.
- Lose (at least) 5 lbs & then reward myself somehow (Thank you, Sparkpeople!)
- Make (at least) 2 etsy sales or swaps.
- Complete two 101 list items and make progress on 2 or 3 more.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
I'm supposed to share 6 random things about me. Hmmm....
* I got my first grey hair this August the day I turned 29. Figures!
* I get anxious if I don't have at least half a dozen library books on my night stand waiting to be read.
* I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 24. I blame it on growing up in the country.
* I love to be barefoot and wear shoes as little as possible - even when its freezing out.
* Sunshine is vital to my mental health. I think our house was chosen primarily becaus eof all the windows.
* I took a fencing class in college and although I sucked at it, I had terrible lots of fun playing Highlander with my friend and chasing eachother along the bike paths with swords.
Hmmm...I shall tag:
Jen at Persephone's Awakiening
Lisa at Happily Ever After in Seattle
And anyone else who wants to play along.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I managed to go and watch Quantum of Solace yesterday despite my awful head cold. Perhaps it was the vast quantities of snot impeding my enjoyment, but I liked the previous one better.
However, I enjoy anything with Daniel Craig in it. Look at the man!
On the way out, my husband and I were discussing how he needs some new threads and I decided that Mr. Bond's style should have some influence on his puchases. He laughed at that.
That's the new goal anyway! Perhaps another goal needs to be improve my photography skills cause this photo of it stinks. Anyway, I've managed to create something brand new to the world for two weeks in a row. Here's the first. It's a mixed media picture. I'll post the second week's creation as soon as I can do it some justice in taking its picture.