Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Reading and watching

Why did it take me so long to get around to reading the Anne of Green Gables series? They have so much more detail than the super wonderful movies. Anne of Avonlea continued al the wonderfulness much to my heart's content. I'm so enjoying these books!



We're almost to the end of Monarch of the Glen. We recently finished watching the 6th season on dvd. Its still good and well written, but seeing cast members leaving one by one is pretty sad.


I enjoyed watching Dan in Real Life - mostly because I think Steve Carell is terrific. The movie is very similiar to The Family Stone but ever so much more likeable (even with the obnoxious Dane Cook).

1 comment:

TIG said...

Oh, I love the Anne of Green Gables series--it's been ages since I've read them--thanks for reminding to revisit these lovely, lovely books.