Monday, July 16, 2007

Future Plans

Absolutely nothing productive was done this weekend. Instead we took a roadtrip to Kentucky to visit my brother-in-law and his tribe. Much fun! And a word of warning - books on tape are great for road trips, but while listening to Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris beware of laughing so hard you can't hardly see when he describes the death of his mom's cat. Its not safe in a vehicle traveling 70 mph. I'm only halfway through, but I'm really enjoying this one.

Now I need to sketch out a hippo softie promised to a family member. Hopefully this one won't look like the victim of a tragic accident like the last sad monkey.

Then I think I'll work on mobiles. Cause I love them. And I've seen some super pretty ones out there. The pennants floating around the blogosphere might be fun to do too.

So hopefully I will soon have some new projects to share.

No comments: