Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kreativ Blogger

I just realized that I've been tagged by Allison at Nimoy! Creations.

I'm supposed to share 6 random things about me. Hmmm....

* I got my first grey hair this August the day I turned 29. Figures!
* I get anxious if I don't have at least half a dozen library books on my night stand waiting to be read.
* I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 24. I blame it on growing up in the country.
* I love to be barefoot and wear shoes as little as possible - even when its freezing out.
* Sunshine is vital to my mental health. I think our house was chosen primarily becaus eof all the windows.
* I took a fencing class in college and although I sucked at it, I had terrible lots of fun playing Highlander with my friend and chasing eachother along the bike paths with swords.


Hmmm...I shall tag:
Jen at Persephone's Awakiening
Lisa at Happily Ever After in Seattle

And anyone else who wants to play along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH you tagged me! Okay, i will play along... after i take a photo of the newest scarf!